Return to site

Jake Paul & RiceGum Promote Gambling Part3

JP: Try again, here we go. Show meee the money, Apple airpods. I'll keep that, I'll keep those, yup. I will never stop 'till I get the iPhone I ain't never gonna stop gambling 'till I get the jackpot Or until I have to sell my house and my cars Or until I have to steal my mom's credit card I'm gonna get that iPhone even though I could just buy it for 1000$ * clap * I'm gonna spend 7000$ to get a fake iPhone from China OOOOHHHHH JP: (Can't say silicon) Silicoone, silicone shockproof case?
Silicoone? JP: Silicoone? Should we be concerned that Jake doesn't know what Silicon is? JP: This box is $15 a time to try, but you can potentially win like iPads and iPhones and stuff so, this is like a good value one I feel like cause it's like 15 and then you can get like iPhones, so it's like, that's dope Wow that is a really good value, we call that in the gambling world; Hedging your bets. (Sarcasm) I recommend all you kids cause $15, low entry price ya know Everyone's got 15 bucks, it was Christmas Come on, I know nana gave you $100, put it on the website, you got $15 JP: Let's play the Hype Shoes one more time and see what we get JP: and when you sell a shoe back you only, you get a percentage, of what you got for it originally
So you don't get the full value back uhmm but yeah it helps you like customise like what you actually wanna wear JP: This is fun man, I'm gonna mystery box more often (Sarcasm) This is fun man, I'm getting a crazy adrenaline rush YEEES (Sarcasm) Not like gambling at all, that's not why people get addicted to gambling for the rush of it (Sarcasm) The perfect activity for an 8 year old JP: 5% chance - Apple watch 95% chance. Box price, this one's a, one thousand, one hundred and thirty eight dollars (1138) JP: I'm gonna confirm and submit it. Hopefully I win the iMac JP: Please Jesus JP: I'm actually nervous 'cause I could actually win this right, like I can JP Cameraman: No don't question it bro, you already won some good prizes JP: They're gonna actually mail this to me, oh my god okay Why're you so surprised by that Jake? You of all people should be convinced that they are actually gonna mail you stuff You should let me be skeptical of this. If you're already skeptical in your video , I have no faith left in this website (Sarcasm) They're gonna mail me this stuff right?
JP: Cereal box, opening for £1138 and 43 cents JP Cameraman: Apple Watch JP: Ayyyy, okay I wanted the iMac JP: Alright I'll take the Apple watch, I'll take, I'll take the Apple watch, that's dope Ohohohohohooo a thousand, one hundred dollars for an Apple Watch JP: Alright I'll take the Apple watch, I'll take, I'll take the Apple watch, that's dope JP: That's dope JP: That's dope JP: That's dope JP: That's dope JP: That's dope JP: I DRANK SO MUCH COFFEE At this point, I think it's worth mentioning that RiceGum, on the same exact day, made pretty much the same exact video, the same format, the same everything His video was just so boring that there was really nothing more to show other than these clips Although RiceGum's take is even a little bit more spicy than Jake's as he continues to insinuate throughout the video that this is a legitimate way to make money as well RiceGum: No losing in this cause even if you get an item that you don't like you just sell it back, here we go RiceGum: Hey guys, so I sold it back for like a $1000, which is so weird cause I bought a $100 box, but I got $1000 shoe out of it, so I got some profit RiceGum: Yo, you can sell it back for like $2000 and buy even more boxes bro RiceGum: I bought $160, I can sell this back for $600 and make profit RiceGum: Ima do it, I'm making profit RiceGum: I spent $4 for this. Yo, I just finessed the website. $4 airpods, you guys can see my balance right here. I started with like half of this RiceGum: I just started opening stuff, got some cool stuff and then I like, sold back so I made back some of the money RiceGum: I'm up right now though so like I've been having good luck on this site RiceGum: Bro that's a $10,000 handbag, I'm bout to sell this, yo $10,000 Also something wonderful about RiceGum's video is that it was trending. Yes.
Youtube selected this, of all videos, to trend on this day. I think YouTube should be extremely concerned about how they trend videos, and the fact that this one can slip through the filters and be promoted by YouTube, is pretty amazing considering how they are careful with channels, like ours, not to trend. Anyway, back to Jake. JP: Kinda wanna see what you guys as fans, I want you guys to go to right now and play this game and tell me and tweet me or something if you guys win this okay? JP: Cause, like, I want someone to win something amazing He wants you guys to all play and win something amazing By the way, the comments. "Jake, I tried this website and I completely got scammed out of a large amount of money.
I am very upset to see you be sponsored by a company that scams people out of money" (Sarcasm) Well just sounds like she's just a sore loser Oh, but, Hamza Mowlid, who looks like he's 8, says "Yes Jake, I win Macbook Air" (Sarcasm) Well there you go, I mean this is like legit you guys. I mean doesn't, you really don't get better, more legit feedback than that JP: That is it guys, the items are on the way. Lets wait JP: OHHHHHHH snap * shitty sound fx* JP: The goods are here. Oh we have to be quiet we're in a hotel room, shhhh JP: No way is this real right now, are you seeing this Ari? JP Cameraman: I'm seeing it, and there's one right here JP: I, like, bro, they're actually here JP Cameraman: I know JP: The stuff is here JP Cameraman: Can you believe it? JP: This is the best part of the whole entire thing, is the unboxing, it's like Christmas all over again JP: It's like Christmas all over again, look at all this amazing stuff JP: Go to if you WANT to win some mystery boxes.
This video was so much fun, thank you so much for watching, I love you guys and I will see you tomorrow ITS EVERYDAY BRO PEACE Dude just spent $10,000 and he's making it look like he came up in This has got to be one of the worst things I've seen on YouTube, simply because his fans are so young and so impressionable that I mean there's a reason you have to be 21 years old to gamble because you need to know what you're doing, it's dangerous, it's addicting, it's a vice right, it's a real vice Many lives have been ruined due to gambling addiction and so when you introduce something like this that is quite literally gambling to an 8 to 12 year old, especially on YouTube where you're supposed to be a reputable site and this is supposed to be a family friendly channel, man this is bananas Parents have gotta see this Well guys, it may be 2019 but some things never change So I've got some coffee brewing AHHHHHH I'VE GOT SOME COFFEE BREWING I'M FEELING SUPER ENERGETIC I'VE GOT A SPONSOR ON THE LINE WHO SAYS THAT IF I CAN GET ANYONE TO DONATE THEIR SPLEEN THEY'RE GONNA PAY ME $100,000 PER SPLEEN, AND I'VE FOT A REALLY BAD COFFEE ADDICTION IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN SO GUYS GO TO THE LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION TO DONATE YOUR SPLEEN *Outro plays* Click on one of the videos up on screen to continute to support H3H3Productions, Thank you for watching.

All Posts

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly